This Yule Tree spread is fun for a party! Have several guests pick one or two cards from a tarot deck. Then, once the tree is complete, ask each guest why they chose it and say “so mote it be” to make that statement a magical affirmation.
I found this great spread below from bellaonline.com in the forums. You draw one card each day (12 cards total). Look at the directions here.
- A special cloth to lay cards on just for their readings
- A container to hold tarot cards while traveling such as a tin (these are the best in my opinion)
- Runes. A lot of tarot readers I know enjoy drawing a rune or several with cards to help clarify the meanings
- iTunes gift card/other gift card for apps. There are a lot of great tarot apps for phones, tablets, and computers so this would be a great techie tarot gift
- Massage or manicure day. Their hands and arms get tired and dry from constantly shuffling cards for client readings