Prosperity can mean the condition of being successful or thriving. For this spell, I wanted to earn more money (thrive financially). I chose to use a combination of 2 techniques: A Pyrite Money Spell and a Prosperity Grid.
During this spell, keep wealth and prosperity in your mind. Also, having a hard surface to lay your grid onto to move it somewhere safe would be a good idea as well because it must stay up for one entire moon cycle. The moon should be full and I find that the best day of the week for money spells are Thursdays.
Note: If you do not have these stones, just use any stone that is good for prosperity. You can even use 8 of the same stone if that is what you have!
If you are moving the grid to a place other than your altar, cleanse that space too.
How To Do It
- Cleanse your area in the way that you like to do so. I enjoy smudging with sage usually, but this time I used a tall white jar candle and walked around in a circle in my casting space and asked it to block negative energy and allow in loving, positive energies of the universe
- Meditate or ground yourself in a way you like to do so
- Cleanse all items being used in the spell
- Begin your ritual in the way you like to. I ring a crystal bell and welcome any deity or spirit who is helping me out or wants to watch
- Dedicate each item you are using to its purpose. Hold it in your hand, charge it by visualizing it glowing gold and say its purpose in the prosperity spell and grid. Items I use in this spell are:
- Item: 1 quartz point – Dedication: Direct energy around the square to aid in monetary gain, also to amplify my energy and thoughts in my prosperity spell and grid
- 1 rose quartz point – Direct energy around the square to aid in monetary gain, also to provide emotional balance in my prosperity spell and grid
- 1 unakite point – Direct energy around the square to aid in monetary gain, also to promote self-love in my prosperity spell and grid
- 1 amethyst point – Direct energy around the square to aid in monetary gain, also to aid in the transition from poor to rich in my prosperity spell and grid
- 1 aventurine – Prosperity, wealth to me in my prosperity spell and grid
1 pyrite nugget -Prosperity, wealth to me in my prosperity spell and grid
- 1 tiger’s eye – Prosperity, wealth to me in my prosperity spell and grid
- 1 agate – Prosperity, wealth to me in my prosperity spell and grid
- 1 small, clear mason jar – This jar will hold the currency I will obtain more of
- 1 $20 bill (any bill amount will do in your desired currency)- This is the currency I will obtain more of in my prosperity spell and grid
- 1 white candle – It is your money candle to help bring money to you and provide positive energy to the spell in my prosperity spell and grid
- 1 small white cloth – To protect the money I receive and to have it come to me by pure means as a result of my prosperity spell and grid
- 1 ribbon – To tie the money safely in a bundle so I do not lose the money I receive as a result of my prosperity spell and grid
- 1 piece of paper to place the grid on and draw money symbols onto (you can use anything and instead of drawing symbols, place a bill in the middle that needs paid or blank check or even monopoly money)
- As you begin the spell, place down your paper to draw a symbol on (or blank check to write number amount on, etc.)
Draw the symbol, write number amount on check, write “paid” on a bill envelope, or place amount of monopoly money down equaling the total you wish to obtain while saying “Prosperity, wealth to me. Bring me abundance financially so I can pay for (insert what you want to pay for or want to buy).” I also write each gemstone point’s dedication to the left of the grid
- Next, as you place each stone along with its point next to it starting from top right of the square moving clockwise around the symbol/bill/check/etc., say “Prosperity, wealth to me”. Have the top right point pointing down, bottom right facing left, bottom left facing up, and top left facing right
- Fold the $20 (or whatever dollar bill/euro/etc. amount you chose) any way that you like, wrap it with the white cloth, tie together with the ribbon, and place it into the jar. This will be set to the right of the square grid
- Place your hands over the entire grid (or use a wand if you have it) and charge it with energy. Imagine the grid glowing gold and transferring prosperity to you in a gold beam of light
- While holding your hands over it, say “Fire, Water, Earth, and Air, with my money do take care.” Chant 3 times
- If the grid is going somewhere, place it there. Ask your protective circle to follow you while you place the grid down in its new home
- Go finish the ritual, making sure to thank anyone that helped you and removing the circle. Touch your hands to the ground to get rid of excess energy so you do not get a “magical migraine” or soreness (I forgot this a few times… never again I tell you!)
- You are finished! Go eat something to get strength back, you probably feel slightly drained
I hope you enjoyed this spell/grid post and get some use out of it. Feel free to comment below on if this helped you or whatever else you would like to say. I will do more of these posts so make sure to follow to get updates in your email inbox.